My Vendange - Eve of the Poem Harvest

October 01, 2017


October rolls in on the heels of San Francisco's Indian Summer with its long shadows, crisp apples breezes and nutmeg insistance. It is when all sprouting intents and purposes will be gathered and long suffered notions are ripe for the picking.  

And so begins my vendange...



31 Poems will be harvested over the next 31 days -  the fruit - my words - unedited, sometimes rushed, often forced and just maybe, if the muse is kind, beautiful....


Join me on my poetic exploration of  all that is authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: 

nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect



(Feedback is welcome, kindness is appreciated)


*Vendange - the grape harvest (in France)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like your comparison of harvesting poems to harvesting grapes. there is an old soul feel to your words

    ReplyDelete

Instagram