Letters to Self

April 24, 2017





Letter from my 80 year old self


Dear Jenni,

I like that you are playing with your name. Keep playing no matter what you do.  It is the joyful silly moments you find who you are and what you have to give.

I know you have been feeling the pressures of life - the job, money, wanting romance.  Ease up on yourself a little.  You are not defined by those things.  Taking care of yourself and being present to life will get you further than any of that.

Don't be afraid to venture a bit - Travel!! Stay Open!  You are amazing.
And remember, NOW is where it is at!  Not the future fantasy or that crap.  Your imagination is a gift - use it to write, to speak to create!

Love you aways.



Letter from my 5 year old self

Dear Jenny,

I hope you are having a good day.  If you aren't then make something so you are happy.  A little dance or an afternoon of games is a fantastic way to clear out the grumpies.  
Keep up the play.  People like you and what you do. I do too.

Love always

My path
is 
always
waiting
for me
to return 
home


Day 24

Based on The Artist Way Week 4 assignment

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram